Friday, February 12, 2016

I'm Your Beautiful Nightmare! :D

Mirror... mirror.. what have I become?
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Mirror Mirror in my hand; Who's the prettiest in the land
Is she tall with golden hair; Or is she short and very fair

Cocorotsuki GG Kimono
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Tell me now or you shall see; How hard it is to live with me
When I'm mad at you it's clear; That I will make you disappear!
- Poem by Qtpie Zoltan (My BFF)

What I'm Wearing:
Kimono: yuragi 2016 bk : kokorotayori by Heart Irata - New Group Gift L$0
Mesh Head: Utilizator -[M3+] - Venus Anime Head (v.1.12.17) by Utilizator Mode
Skin for Venus Head: (Enfer Sombre*) Skin light 2 - Victoria by enferra Resident - Fur Love & Lust Hunt 2L$ til Feb 29
Eyes: Chii Eyes (M3 Anime/Venus Applier) by Krista Fairywren - Free L$0 Marketplace
Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Soul hair-White set(Ver2) by Ikira Frimon - Gacha L$100
* Nails: Veechi - Double Agent Gloss Nails [slink] by Aiubrey Snoodle - New!! @ c88 Feb Round
* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 - Elegant1 by Siddean Munro
Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat V2.4 by Siddean Munro
 
* Pose 1st Photo: aDORKable Poses: Gussy Up by Adorkable Peapod - Marketplace
Pose 2nd Photo: AX-022 Kimono Doll AO (Oracul Animation HUD) by daisy Saeed

No comments: