Saturday, February 13, 2016

New Valentine Gift Skin

Valentine Gift Skin
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

There is a new Valentine gift skin by Lara Hurley and I pretty much love it!! I was inspired to make a shape for this skin and I've also added a prim teeth and mouth alpha for a more fetching look. The skin is already pretty as is, but if you would like to try my shape, I have a free demo available in world.

Amor Shape
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

My shape is petite and adjusted to fit xs and s sizes of most mesh apparel. The shape is also compatible with Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique Body and a perfect fit for xs slink hands and feet.

Style Credits:
* Shape: Amor Shape by Aubrey - New!! (Free Demo Available In World)
Skin: Lara Hurley-Violet /Pale *Group Gift* by Lara Hurley - Free to Join L$0
* Eyes: Aphotic Gloom - Aquilius Eyes (Blackberry) by Rico Plisskin
Hair: Magika [Hair] Hush by Sabina Gully
Top: [R3VOLT] - Moira Top [V1] S by R3volt Resident - New!!
* Nails: Veechi - Double Agent Gloss Nails [slink] by Aiubrey Snoodle - New!! @ c88 Feb Round
* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 - Casual by Siddean Munro
Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat V2.4 by Siddean Munro

* Poses Used: Kirin Pose Miho Pose Pack by Carolina Sautereau

No comments: