Sunday, February 7, 2016

Tamagosenbei Rigged Wooden Head

Tamagosenbei Rigged Wooden Head & Hands
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Tamagosenbei has introduced another fun build avatar named the "Wooden Heads." I love green colors so I thought I would wear the comical frog head! It was fun chasing BFF around with this avatar since she is afraid of frogs and I enjoy scaring her. I'm not sure why she is scared of frogs but I assure you this is a cute head. :D

Tamagosenbei Rigged Wooden Head & Hands
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Tamagosenbei Wooden Heads are exclusively featured at A.N.Doo'na-mis Gacha & Yardsale. There are 6 rigged wooden heads as shown in above photo with tintable rigged wooden hands and skin tattoo layers.



Other Credits:
Top: ::Poised:: STFU Mesh Hoodie by Poise Collins
Pants: +grasp+/Cargo sarrouel shorts(mesh)/MonogramRed/Womens by Asalt Eames
Shoes: .: ROHINI :. 1NNOVAT1ON Boots by alexto Rau

No comments: