Friday, June 18, 2010

NEW! Accessories & Shoes by Bliensen + Maitai

Bliensen + Maitai

Bliensen Maitai is up with new releases! You can find in the store new sets of matching accessories and shoes named "Kiss The Bride." They are adorned with pearls, gems or jewels and you can get them in Amethyst,  Garnet, Aquamarine and Emerald. On my photos, I wear Amethyst as I try to match it with my favorite dress by Phoenix Rising.

Bliensen + Maitai

The pump shoes are menu driven for easy access to color change the leather, gems and rims of the shoes. There are 12 colors available for a fat pack plus the coral color. I love it when I am able to style and match accessories with my wardrobes.

01


Visit Bliensen + Maitai
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Horst/27/155/22



What I'm Wearing:

Bliensen + MaiTai - Kiss the Bride Accessories (NEW)
Bliensen + MaiTai - Kiss the Bride Pumps (NEW)
-Phoenix Rising- Motive-Plum
-Phoenix Rising- Flora Skirt (Plum)
DeeTalez April Skin natural 2 Sun
Amacci Eyelashes "Belle" Black
Sergg Ivona-grau Eyes
ASKA Shapes


Poses Used:

No comments: