Wednesday, June 2, 2010

69L Sarra Skin [Limited Offer]

I Love 69L SKins - CandyDoll

Rebeca Dembo participates in the I Love 69L GridWide Sale and offers the beautiful Sarra in 3 skin tones: dark tanned, tan and pale. Sarra also comes with optional hairbases and enhanced cleavage skin layers so this is a great bargain for 69L.

I Love 69L SKins - CandyDoll


I Love 69L grid wide sale will last only 2 days, so make sure you don't miss this chance to get this skin at a very discounted price.... Or you can still purchase it at a regular price after the duration of the sale.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nori/150/163/24


I Wear:
Skin: CandyDoll Sarra Skin - Only 69L [Limited]
Shape: Aska Shape
Hair: ISA Hair/ Brown /I Love Olive Hair - NEW
Eyes: Sergg Ivona-grau Eyes
Lashes: Amacci Eyelashes "Allure" Black
Top: DeeTaleZ Tops neckholder top pearls silver - NEW
Shorts: ::HH:: Hucci Denim Shorts - Indigo
Nails:  *JD* NAILS  black studs
Tattoo: *Linc* Body Wraps Tattoo 
 

No comments: