Sunday, January 3, 2010

Please Meet Eva, Dane and Molly



Hi. I'm Eva, 25 yrs old and an art student. I'm currently single but I'm not looking for a relationship. I love arts and fashion and I love meeting new people as well. Holler me for anything, I promise I wont bite.

 

Dane here. I'm an independent person who enjoys good company and witty conversations. I love books, I love reading, I love fashion and errr, I kinda like girls. I'm cool, straight forward, single and very much available but don't be shy to say hello. =D



My name is Molly, 22 yrs old and I love shopping! I love clothes, shoes, styling and fashion is my game. I also like meeting new friends, chatting, dancing, clubbing, just name it, I'm totally fun to be with. If you like my fashion style, then I am your best friend.

Eva, Dane and Molly are the latest hairstyles by Exile. These three come in many color choices that you just might be interested in. Different hairstyles project different personalities and in turn, different fashion styles.



Other Credits:
Top and Leggings by Izumiya - FREE
Stole set Skirt by Izumiya - 30Ls
[MANDALA] Takara Bangle/Brown, Nails & ring 
- .HoD. - Spite Piercing
[Plastik] Rage Elven Ears-Apricot - Group Gift
Shoes by G Field - Group Gift

No comments: