Friday, January 15, 2010

Sexilicious and Realistic APRIL skin by DEETALEZ!



DeeTalez has introduced April skin. She is young, hot, tough, sexy and realistic. I love how this skin varies from the gorgeous skin tones down to the detailed and artistic make ups. The skin has also optional hair base and a breast enhancer in clothing layer is also inclusive.
 


Finally, I decided to change my skin. That's always a tough decision especially when you have a partner who loves the way you are already. I'm going with the tanned look this time and my hubby seems to really love it. I love the shadows and folds in this skin as it gives me an almost real appearance and I think I'll wear this one often.





Aubrey Wears:
 DeeTaleZ wrap dress gold - NEW
Stiletto Moody Bare Greta (Black Patent)

Accessories:
- .HoD. - Bodiqua Mega Hoops Earrings *Silver*
- .HoD. - Love Necklace (Silver) Group Gift Release 

- .HoD. - Spite Piercing Special Edition (Worn On Mouth)
- .HoD. - Orbited Piercing - Deep Prism [GG]  (Chin)
[MANDALA] cream white rings and nails

Body:
DeeTaleZ Skin April special 1 tan (hairbase)
Shiki Shapes by Jeckie Hax
Kanival Tattoo - Oriental Flower
Eyes by Sergg - Black
Hair by Teku-teku


No comments: