Saturday, January 9, 2010

Too Hot, Too Sexy for You....



Sometimes, it takes the right amount of skin, clothes and accessories to come up with a tough, hot and daring number such as this. I happen to find it all from my favorite designers. First of is this Loz Mini Dress by KHUSH. I went a couple times and more to her store and she has all these juicy and sexy wardrobes you probably won't be able to resist. This Loz mini dress is just one of her latest releases from last month, and I still vividly remember wearing the red one on a beach date with my hubby. =D

 

Next is this newly released customed pearl necklace by Haus of Darcy. I just love pearls and this one also comes in lacquered black and parched white colors. Just so you know that pearls are not just worn for formals XD. I opted to wear them in bold and sexy way. Also, H.o.D. has the best range of face and body piercings. I always wear my favorite spite and this time, combined with the orbited aura piercings in silver with the mega hoops that perfectly compliment on the looks I am projecting.

 

And finally, Jules skin by Rockberry. As obviously, it rocks on with my Shiki Shapes. I totally fall for this skin esp with the cleavage enhanced version. My hubby couldn't resist on staring at them, if you know what that means. *grins*

 


Aubrey Wears:


Skin by [ROCKBERRY] Jules F tan/Cleavage - NEW
Shiki Morgan Shape by Jeckie Hax
** KANIVAL ** Oriental Flower Tattoo
Eyes by ::DtD::03::Suzushiro - Harunonana kusa Hunt
Eyelashes -11- Showgirl *REDGRAVE*
=TEKUTEKU=ponette_side Hair (brown)


KHUSH - Loz Mini Dress - Green
- .HoD. - Costumed Pearls Necklace [Soft Silver] - NEW
- .HoD. - Bodiqua Mega Hoops Earrings *Silver*
- .HoD. - Orbited Face Piercings - Silver
- .HoD. - Spite Piercing [Mouth]
[MANDALA] Takara Nails with rings/cream white Bright
Stiletto Moody Bare Greta (Black Patent) 
Glitterati Poses by Katey Coppola