Thursday, January 28, 2010

Aubreylicious Mini Tube Dresses and other New Releases =D

Khush

Yay! Lots of new releases for this week and I am inspired again to do fashion styling esp with these new mini Aubrey Tube Dresses by KHUSH. I must have inspired designer Liess Paine for naming to me their new sexy dress =D. They come in all clothing layers with a prim skirt and there are 6 different patterns you can choose from. Simply gorgeous and sexy and I'm loving my sexy back more.

I love Olive Hair Styles

I Love Olive has also introduced their newly released LULU Hairstyles. Stylish messy short hair designed just the way I like them. I think the color pink is hot! I might wear them often XD. Adjunct has also some new cool scarf, they are texture changing via menu script. Lots of designs and patterns to choose from and they are very easy to use. Check on style credits for more.

Electro Scarf


StyLe Credit:
KHUSH - Aubrey Mini Dresses - NEW 
KHUSH - Tights - Black 
Adjunct - Electro Scarf  - NEW 
>>> moloko <<< Starlight Tribal Tattoo
(SAH) GIRLZ - #124 Casuka Boots
Lulu Blonde -  I Love Olive Hair - NEW

Accessories Used:
- .HoD. - Spite Piercing 
.:Periquita Square Earrings:.
Magically Aluring Skull Armband
.::SM::. Chic Sunglasses Lime
Mandala Takara Bangle/Ring/Nails - Brown Leather

Poses:
{flowey} poses by Flutter Memel

No comments: