Saturday, January 2, 2010

Free Dresses and New Stuffs



Today, I have my hubby bought me the new releases by Mandala accessories, the bangles and rings with prim nails! I so love it. This has always been what I wanted to have long time ago, esp the rings with prim nails! Nice quality and very detailed textures they're worth a linden.

 

Also, Elemiah  Designs are giving out 4 new outfits for free as a group gift to its members. These are the 4 outfits I have on here on these photos, get your copies if you like them. My hair is on a limited special sale by Tekuteku, you can get them now for only 30Ls.

 


Credits:


4 Fashion outfits by Elemiah Designs - Group Gift
=TEKUTEKU= gacha-hair (gray) Limited Special Price 30Ls 
[MANDALA] TAKARA Bangle/Brown Fur, leather, Nail & ring
[Plastik]- Rage Elven Ears-Apricot - Group Gift


No comments: