Sunday, January 17, 2010

What's your addiction?



Lizzie did a very sexy presentation of her addiction and leaves a challenge, what's yours? Then I pause for a while and think....... and OMG! I have too many XD. I am in no control, there's no cure.... I'm totally falling for this fashion: the Spite Piercings by Haus of Darcy, mandala nails with rings, I can't get enough of teku-teku hair styles, and then lately I crave for more body tats, Biker Boots and this hot mini skirt with suspenders by DeeTalez! Yeah I know, I'm an "absolute addict" and now I leave the challenge to you. What's yours?

 

Aubrey is addicted to:


DeeTalez Sexy Clothings
- .HoD. - Spite Piercing Special Edition (Worn On Mouth)
- .HoD. - Charmed Polaroid Necklace - VDay Red
[MANDALA] cream white rings and nails
 Teku-Teku Hair styles
Kanival Tattoo - Oriental Flower
Girls' Biker Boots by RedGrave -Brown

  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did any one hear that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.
[url=http://amazon.reviewazone.com/]Denise[/url]

Unknown said...

hi! i have no idea of the chinese hacker coz i barely post on tweets but thank you. :)