Saturday, November 21, 2009

Shopaholic



While enjoying my FLF - Fifty Linden Fridays, I had this get up. I didn't get myself that much though as I try not to spend on less quality items. Evenso, I had fun tp-ing from place to place. And most store are new to me. Most have nice scenery on the outside, a perfect chance to play with my camera.

My get up on these photos is a sexy shopper on a winter sunny day. I just love to dress up, Dollface and Sysy made my day. Aah yes, every lady can't get enough of that shopping. [My husband complains, LOL.]

Credits:
Tank Top:  Serena Dress Malibu Beach Beige from [50L] Dollface
Scarf: SYSY's Comfy scarf - black [75L] from SYSY
Socks: SYSY's-kneesocks naturals-green [99L only for 5 juicy colors] from SYSY
Hair: Feliz/Brown [200L] from Simply Britnee
Skin: [BdN] Mecca _DarkTan {Oasis} -light.brows-  from Bella di Notte
Shape: Shiki Shape by Jeckie Hax
Bag: *OC* Glamour Bag from Orage Creation [Free]
Bangles: Indian Bangles (gold/pearl) 5L from Zaara
Shoes: Ballerina Shoes [Free] Here
Poses: 5 Different Poses in 1Pack for only [100L] at Sunflower Poses

No comments: