Saturday, November 28, 2009

We love Fridays!



As obviously in our face expressions that we love Fridays LOL. Especially the Shopping and OMG the FLF woot! My husband Liam agrees! :D Take a look at some awesomeness I got that change "the ME" XD.

 
(Click on photo for a larger view)



I am so mesmerized at what I got from PLASTIK! Oh I just love my new Elf ears - my new look! And the FLF Birdies! LOL! thats really cute!

 

Okay, I didn't really get that much [as usual hehe] but I think I almost took everything that's new to me, and fun and definitely worth spending for this weekend.
And Yes! I am such a Poser! *grins*

[SC] Surf Couture - Elsa Boots [50L] * &Bean -  Babushka Tribal [50L] * (5th&Oxford) MEDIUM Brooke Winter Stars [50L] * PDA - Penny Dreadful Arcade  [50L] * Friday Pack in 6 colors [50L] * [Plastik]-Burdies, Tattoos And Feathers [50L] * MIEL LUN Jewelry Set [50L] * ~Scribble~ Braid Crown [50L] * 



Aubrey Wears:

Dress: *Luck Inc* Sweaterdress Khaki
Hair: =TEKUTEKU= anne2(cream)
Crown: ~Scribble~ Braid Crown (Exclusive Version w/bells)

Ears: [plastik]-Elven Ears-Sepidie
Birdies: [Plastik]- Feathers Tattoo and Birdies <3

Eye Glasses: =Hal*Hina= glass Pink
Socks: = Hal*Hina = [white] Ribbon socks  
Shoes: [SC] Surf Couture - Elsa Boots 

Accessories: Miel LUN Jewelry Set 
Bag: BareRose Crescent Melon Bag
        


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Author aubreymonday.blogspot.com !
You, casually, not the expert?