Monday, November 30, 2009

This is why I'm HOT!



Sometimes, I picture myself not as the average housewife but as a voluptuous, seductive, and horny sex kitten. One night by chance, I realized my vision while sitting on my Diesel Works' Debutante Chaise.  I tried on my SD Wears Captive Outfit and accessorize it with Dark Mouse jewelries.

 

Now, I'm ready to tease my husband Liam when he gets home from work. I wonder how he will react when he sees me this way. If you know what I mean... giggles.

 


Credits:

Backdrop: Diesel Works - Debutante Chaise
Outfit: SD Wears Captive Outfit & Boots
Accessories: Dark Mouse Reversal of Fortune Necklace and Dark Mouse Stacie's Earrings
Belt: *Linc* Wide Leather Belt Solid Colors by Luck Inc.

Hair: Ave/Blonde by Simply Britnee
Skin: *CUPCAKES - Daydream - Cameo - Violet Love

Shape: Shiki Morgan Shape by Jeckie Hax

Eyes: [ENDEAVOR] Shiny eyes pro M 05
Lashes: Eyelashes -11- Showgirl *REDGRAVE*

No comments: