Monday, March 1, 2010

NEW! Elegant Couture Dresses by Bliss Couture

Bliss Couture, the popular boutique when you talk about elegance and fashion has recently introduced a number of new releases and beautiful couture dresses. I am showing you a few of them.
 
NEW! *Bliss Couture* Sadie Gown (Ruby)

On the photos, I'm wearing the elegant Sadie Gown. A ballroom length dress with sensual sheered and gathered tops.  I especially like the color ruby because I find it very appealing, but of course there are other nice colors available for this gown. The quilted textures are really gorgeous.

NEW! *Bliss Couture* Sadie Gown (Ruby)

There is also this lovely Kim Dress. I like the simple and charming look it gives. On the photos below I'm wearing the beige color.

NEW! *Bliss Couture* Kim Dress (Beige)
NEW! *Bliss Couture* Kim Dress (Beige)

And one of my faves is this gorgeous Erin dress. I love how the skirts flow on this dress. Erin is also available in many colors with a white bow embellishments on the chest.

NEW! *Bliss Couture*  Erin Dress (Gold)
NEW! *Bliss Couture*  Erin Dress (Gold)



Also Worn:
DeeTalez April Skin - natural 3 light blonde
Shiki Shapes by Jeckie Hax
Tukinowaguma Hair
*Ticky Tacky* Juicy Bead Jewelry Set
Stiletto Moody Bare Mae (ColorSet) v1.24 (sml) - NEW

No comments: