Monday, March 1, 2010

NEW! Releases by DEETALEZ

DeeTalez

Yay! I am so excited to show you the latest releases from one of my fave stores, DeeTalez. I 've always admire Steffi Villota's work, the talented designer of the brand. Among of the new releases are these Leather dresses in button up and flexi styles. I like the clean designed lines, lighting and shadows on these outfits. Those elements come together to come a sort of futuristic look and feel.

NEW! DeeTaleZ Dresses button up leather

The Button Up Leather dresses and Flexi Styles come in all clothing layers. There's a wide range of colors available on them too. The skirts in the flexi style leather dress are resizable via menu script.
 
NEW! DeeTaleZ Dresses leather flexi

These mini leather dresses with sheered laces tops come in a complete stylish outfits. There are also a lot of optional extra layers made on them.

New! DeeTaleZ Dresses mini leather

Or you can also have these skimpy and sexy leather skirts. I'm glad the new Stiletto Moody Bare Robin booties perfectly matches this outfit because ever since I put on this skirt, my hubby has been chasing me around our sim. I don't mind the attention but if I always let him catch me, I'd never get any blogging done LOL.

 11

Oddly enough, I was able to run and hide in our bedroom and snap these photos. Notice that this leather mini shows off your rosy cheeks and features hanging strings that draw attention to the seductive areas of the female form.

01

And finally, there are also these Bath TerryCloth sheets, a two piece bathing suit which features a wrapped top and a mini skirt like bottom. Lots of colors in solid and prints are available. This is a modest yet sexy way to enjoy a day of sun and sand.

02 copy

Visit DeeTalez Shop to get at these new sexy releases.

Credits:
Sexy Outfits, ALL NEW by DeeTalez
Accessories Used:
Shoes:
Stiletto Moody Bare Robin (ColorSet) v1.30 (sml) - NEW

On Body:
DeeTalez April Skin - natural 3 light blonde
Shiki Shapes by Jeckie Hax
Teku-Teku Hair


Poses:
Glitterati | EverGlow | Flowey



No comments: