Monday, March 29, 2010

|| NEW! Releases & Group Gifts by Reasonable Desires ||

NEW! Reasonable Desires Cheer Leader! ME =)

I have shifted my passion from blogging to cheerleading, with these newly released "Let's Cheer" outfits by Reasonable Desires. Reminds me of  my high school years... although sexy tops and bikinis wouldn't be an option in school XD. However, I would still love to wear these as "Tease." =)

NEW! Reasonable Desires Cheer Outfits=)

Also, there are new sets of lingeries featured as group and profile pick items in the main store. Reasonable Desire has always been generous in giving quality gifts, so join the group to get at these new gifts.

NEW! Reasonable Desires Group Gifts
[Maeve Lingeries in Black for Profile Pick Reward
White Lingeries set as Group gifts]

No comments: