Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fior di Perle - Liz Pale Skin [Review]



Fior di Perle has this newly released "Liz skin" in 3 skin tones: Pale, Sunkissed and Brunette. On my photos, I am wearing the pale skin. Okay one thing I noticed when I wear it is the change on my face because it looked very pretty on me XD. [But I am wearing here my own shape by Shiki.] It has somewhat the look of an innocent and sweet lady even with the different make up variations.



The Liz skin on each skin tones is consist of 9 different eyeshadows. My photos demo the different eye make-ups in natural lip shade. However, each pack of this make-up is consists of four more skins with different lip colors; 2 naturals, a pink and a red lips. Also on each pack, you get a free shape, 3 eyebrows, facelight, and a prim lashes plus 4 skins on different lip shades for only 990Ls.  This just might be the skin you are looking for. Why not try your demo HERE.

 




Other Credits:
Shiki Shapes by Jeckie Hax
- .HoD. - Spite Piercing
[plastik]-Elven Ears-Sepidie
Eyelashes -11- Showgirl *REDGRAVE*
Hair by Maitreya Green II - Kala Jeera






No comments: