Saturday, December 19, 2009

NEW! Imani Skin by AtomicBambi



I'm wearing the newly released Imani Skin in pale tone by AtomicBambi. This Imani Skin has something I always look for what I plan to wear long term. Full and kissable lips! It is a feature my husband noticed right away when I asked him the trick question we ladies love to ask our partners, "Notice anything different about me?"  Beyond full lips, the lines and natural shadows on this skin help give it a realistic almost touchable quality.



A lot of work went into this skin and when you think about the fact that you have options for make ups, freckles, and 3 different brow shades, it becomes apparent that you are in control of a powerful way to represent your avi. You have 12 skins in each package you buy and if you opt for the fatpack, you'll have 120 skins to work with. Try now your demo HERE.
 
 





Other Credits:
SHIKI DESIGNS Sunshine Dress
Shiki Shapes by Jeckie Hax 
Expressive eyes green 5 by Nany Merlin
Eyelashes -11- Showgirl *REDGRAVE*
Find Ash : LE.LOOK! l'homme - Jet Spike - limited

No comments: