Friday, December 18, 2009

Fashionable in Plaid Dress



I love fashion and styling and today, my outfit is a black turleneck sleeveless sweater in plaid skirt by Shiki Designs.  This is one of my favorite daily get-up on SL, specially when my hubby and I go on a stroll date.

 

The Shiki Plaid dress consist of  a sweater in shirt layer, glitch pants with sculpted prim neck and skirt for only 270Ls. This dress is also available in colors red and brown sweater in green plaid skirt. If you like this style, check on store TPs and style tips below. =D

 

Credits:
SHIKI Turtleneck Sweater with Plaid Skirt
SHIKI Scarf B - DARK GREY
Maitreya for LE.LOOK! la femme - Hair with Hat
(vive9) Risky Readers [abyss] Eyeglasses
=IZUMIYA= black Stripe Bag
[Chuculet] fantastic four bangles
- .HoD. - Spite Piercing
Kyoko Couture (CharcoalGray)Socks
[IHS] Bows Bows Distressed Black
Glitterati Poses

No comments: