Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mini Dress in Green

 

I found great finds and this time, I found them in my own Inventory *laughs.* I hardly ever open boxes before, whether gifts, hunts or things that I had bought. That's because I hardly know yet about organizing my inventory until I get loaded and decided to clean up. Now I found some really great dresses that are worth styling.

 

I found this mini dress by Lo*momo.  I checked the store but this green color is no longer on sale. They have other colors available though with this skirt that has shimmering textures in diamonds. I had so much fun mix and styling it up with my favorite Black Sweater and Green Wool Panty both from Luck Inc. Check style tips for more.



Aubrey Wears:


Mini Dress by Lo*momo
*Linc* Sweaterdress Black Sheer [Jacket Layer]
*Linc* Wool Panty Olive 2 [Underpants Layer]
- .HoD. - Spite Piercing and Spite Necklace
!SyDS! Sea Song Ring
*BF* Smoldering Gears Eyes
Black Boots by COCO - Group Gift

No comments: