Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I went to Korea =D



Okay, so I went to Cutie Honey, a Korean Store, and they are so responsible for my cute looks today.  They have this really funny camping animation that my hubby and I can't help a laugh about it. And this cute sweater with hood and jeans I have on is from them, while the candy cat ears and tail is from the store's candy cane hunt.

 

This cute bag is a group gift and it's so interesting because when you click on it, it will give you candy bars with animation. The sim is also very magical with mushrooms, faeries and trees in really nice textures and colors. Nice for taking photos too. I want to give credit to the store owner who did a very good job on her store, Navina Waco.

 

Do you like this cute looks? Check store TPs below. =D

 


Credits:

Sweater and Jeans - Camp Gift
Cute Candy Bag - Group Gift
Candy Cat Ears and Tail - Candy Cane Hunt



No comments: