Wednesday, December 30, 2009

NEW! Fraxinus by Ingenue



 This Fraxinus Dress in Aqua features by Ingenue is perfect for hosting a new year's party in your home.  I like how  the top hugs my curves and as the dress flows down, it blossoms with realistic folds. Simplicity in vibrant colors are the attributes apparent in this design. A dress like this deserves an elegant accessories such as the newly released Stacked Pearls bracelet, earrings and necklace by Dark Mouse. Pearls of this kind can easily become family heirlooms. So I only wear them on special occasions like ringing in the new year.

 

 Top off the Fraxinus Dress with this Aqua hat complete with Stylish Bow kinda makes me feel like a rockette. And now excuse me, I have to make sure the wine bottles are replaced and the hor d'oeurves are plenty. =D



Credits:


Fraxinus Dress by Ingenue - NEW
Pearl Accessories by Dark Mouse - NEW
Stiletto Moody Bare Katherine (Silver Diamante) 
Glitterati Poses by Katey Coppola

No comments: