Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Freebies #10



First of all, I apologized if my photos aren't clear enough to give credit on my free finds. But this isn't just all about freebie grab [my hubby Liam hates it everytime I ran into some freebies or hunt LOL.] Anyway, all I want to say is even small designers with "quality items" and good designs deserves a credit, and for me, they too are worth blogging. =D

These 2 outfits I have on here are Christmas gifts by *X*plosion. There are two sets in colors red and white with many jacket and pants layers to come up with many different styles. Thank you for these gifts. ^^

 

TP to XPLOSION

Other Credits:
- .HoD. - Spite Piercing
Glitterati Poses 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with you! All designers with quality items deserve to be blogged even thought I don't agree that every single freebie in the grid has/needs to be blogged... However, making your pics blurred or ortonish doesn't allow anyone in the feeds to see the items you are blogging and that isn't helpful for the designer or the blogger. There are a few other things that aren't helpful for either...