Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sweet Gothic Angel



Aaaaw I love my new whoopie kinky hair.  With it and this black mini dress with bat wings, I was able to style up a look of an innocent and sweet gothic. The dress is really very nice and the whole package consist of this black wings, shimmering pink belt, black gloves, skirt/top/bottom and a flower neck collar and it's all FREE.

 

My new hair from SYDS make it even more fashionable. I so love the hair it has a yellow dotted ribbons on it too. I got them for free on a luckyboard. =D Check more on style tips and store TPs.

 


Aubrey Wears:
Black Dress Set by Lo*Momo - Group Gift 
*Linc* Tankdress Black [undershirt layer]
*Linc* Wool Panty Brown Stripes [underpants layer] 
- .HoD. - Spite Piercing
!SyDS! Hair Channel (LB ver.) - LuckyBoard 
Black Boots by COCO - Group Gift
Izumiya Poses

No comments: