Friday, December 18, 2009

The H.o.D. Piercings!



I so love piercings and one of my best and most favorite is the Haus of Darcy's Spite Piercing. I always wear them infact, I feel more trendy and fashionable with the spite pierce on. And now, HOD has pulled off again another fabulous Piercing Fashion Style with its NEW Orbited Aura Pierce. It hasn't been released yet but my photo below illustrates how cool it is, a total of 9 face piercings in just a single prim attachment.



What's more interesting is that they come in many colors, giving you an option to match and pair with your wardrobe and become more stylish. Yes I know, you can't wait now until it's out but I'm pretty sure you can avail on them soon. Join Haus of Darcy's Group to get the latest updates and avail some awesome gifts.



Credits:

 - .HoD. - Orbited Piercing [NEW and Not Released yet]
[1st Photo in Violet Piercing; 2nd in Silver and 3rd in Turquoise] 
- .HoD. - Bodiqua Mega Hoops Earrings *Silver* - NEW 
- .HoD. - Spite Piercing - NEW 
- .HoD. - Tiny Holly Polaroid Necklace - NEW 
Curio :GP: Acorn [Dark] Elf Skin
Shiki Shape by Jeckie Hax 
Eyes and Corset by !Rotten Toe
Find Ash Hair for LE.LOOK! l'homme - Jet Spike

No comments: