Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shiki Tartan Dress ✿

 Today, I wear my favorite green tartan mini dress to go along with my new pinky purple scarf, both from Shiki Designs. I went a little bit of each colors in purple, red, green and black but that's because I want to coordinate my styling with accessories.

 

This large crescent melon bag from BareRose has always been my best pick esp on going out shopping. And the cute boots I have on are the latest freebies from IHS Store. Like my style? Go check below for Store TP's.




Credits:


Dress: Pine Green Tartan Dress - Shiki Designs
Scarf: Shiki Scarf B Pink Purle- Shiki Designs
Tights: KHUSH - Tights Black
Bag: : Ride Large Crescent Melon - Bare Rose
Hair: =TEKUTKEU= anne2(cream)
Nails: CaNDy NaiL #000 Basic Nail Marberry
Shoes: [IHS] Christmas Boots FREE HERE

No comments: