Saturday, December 5, 2009

I live in London <3



Okay, okay. So it seems like I can't stand not changing in a couple hours or so LOL. Here is another refreshing look with some cute free finds on. If you like it, check on the style tips below.

 

I feel like those people who lives in London that I've seen in movies, like Harry Potter. They kinda dresses like this on winter season don't they. Awesome! I'm loving this looks on me.

 

Aubrey Wears:

 Clothes: So Many Styles - Free HERE
Shoes: In Her Shoes - Warm Winter Boots FREE HERE
Socks: SYSY kneesocks naturals-green
Skin: Ugly Duck - Plain Jane - Natural
Shape: Shiki Aubrey Shape by Jeckie Hax
Hair: Vignette Winter Nights Blond FREE
Accessories: .HoD. Spite Piercing
Bag: FREE Lucky Board HERE

Poses: {flowey} poses by Flutter Memel

No comments: