Sunday, December 13, 2009

New! Loz Mini dress from KHUSH



It's really freezing cold here in Japan and I don't like the cold, so I decided to get some sun even if its just on SL. And the new Loz Mini dress by Khush is just the perfect outfit to get some tan.

 

Yes, I will stretch out on a beach chair on some golden beach somewhere, and sip a fruity drink with an umbrella in it. When I wear this dress, I can almost hear the waves and feel the warmth of the sun. I must go to a place like this someday. Hmmm my hubby owes me a trip. Anyway, this dress is available in 6 colors.

 

 Credits:

Outfit: Loz Mini Dress by Khush - NEW
Flipflops:  J's Flip-flops
Bag: Sensual Mistery
Hair: Tukinowaguma Sol Ash
SunGlasses:  [Gos] Butterfly - NEW

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Aubrey! Would love to exchange blog roll links with you.

Kawaii Second Life
http://kawaiinicole.blogspot.com

Will add yours now!

Great blog.

Unknown said...

yay! thank you!