Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thank You Secret Santa



I have a Secret Santa who gave me this wonderful Sparkling Red dress by Bella Fantasique. The dress is very nicely done that it even sparkles in the night and its so much worth for a 25Ls. I wanted to give credit to the designer who made it, Missy Lavecchia.

 

Also, accessories are even not so hard to find. The red beads necklace from Maitai perfectly complimented and its free. The gloves are also free from Miamai Hunt. You see, being beautiful doesn't have to be so expensive. Now I'm ready to go in a ballroom party XD.

 

Credits:


Dress: Bella Fantasique - Midnight Sparkle Jewel - Garnet
Gloves: Miamai_Johanne LaceGloves 04
Shoes: R2 Fashion "Malama" L WF Black
Necklace: Bliensen + MaiTai Vintage Necklace Mosaic
Poses: {flowey} poses by Flutter Memel

3 comments:

Harper Beresford said...

Aubrey, I love how you styled and showed Missy's dress :)

Raven Haalan said...

I LOVE those dresses. Awesome post!

Unknown said...

Aaawww thank you Harper and Raven.. glad you liked it! =D