Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shiki Designs in Red Plaid Dress



Today, I decided to wear one of my favorite dresses from Shiki Designs, the Shiki Red Plaid dress. I so love plaid prints and this one is something I would really love wearing even in RL.

 

The dress basically comes with sculpted turtle neck prims and skirt but this time, I decided to set aside the neck prim and wear the latest released scarf of Shiki instead. Nice match. It wasn't so difficult since they come in many colors and styles.

 

I think I'm becoming a big fan of piercings. HOD has this awesome Spite Pierces that I can't take it off even when I go to sleep XD. They're totally awesome and you can purchase them on xstreetsl. If you like the rest of my accessories and styles, check on the style tips below. =D

 


Aubrey Wears:

Dress: Shiki Red Plaid Dress - Shiki Designs
Scarf: Shiki Women's Scarf B - Shiki Designs
Bag: [CROCO] kelly-type bag - 10L on Limited Time HERE
Accessories: .HoD. Spite Piercings
Bangles: :rama's key bracelet gold  for female
Hair: Donna Flora DOMITILLA hair 1L
Nails: CaNDy NaiL #000 Basic Nail Marberry
Poses: Glitterati Poses by Katey Coppola


No comments: