Sunday, December 6, 2009

Yankee in Lavander



Today, I'm wearing a MM gift from Dyn Clothing. The set consists of a black jacket with prim hoods in 2 optional attachments, a violet jeans and matching sneakers also included. I also wear my favorite tank top eggplant dress from Luck as my undershirt to conceal those belly skin on the front and behind.

 
 
It wasn't so hard to accessorize this time coz I knew right away what to wear, the funky spite piercings and necklace from HOD and my new Kalnin SunGlasses greatly compliments my hippy yankee look for today. Where to get them? Check on style tips below. =D

 


Aubrey Wears:

Outfit: Black Zipped Hoody Jacket, Jeans & Sneakers - DYN Store MM Board
Inner shirt: *Linc* Tankdress Eggplant from Luck Inc.
SunGlasses: Kalnins Voyage (Special Promo Limited Quantity - 250L)
Skin: Aimesi Skin Jezzy Sun Face 4 - FREE Gift
Shape: Shiki Aubrey Shape by Jeckie Hax
Hair:  Exile Devon/ash
Nails: Candy Nails

Accessories: H.o.D Spite Piercings and Necklace - Available on Xstreet

No comments: