Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ooohhhh Sexy EGO!



I knew it! That I'll be the sexy and hottest stud in town if I wear this Shiki EGO Shape by Jeckie Hax.  It's one of the 2 stud shapes released a few months ago. And if you are aspiring to be hottie with realistic and irresistable shapes, shiki shapes is just for you.

 

 All of Shiki shapes are mod/copy/NoTrans and mostly when you purchase, it also consist of a styling card to get the exact look you want. Jeckie Hax also does custom shapes for different kinds of skin, so if you have any concern feel free to contact her via IM or notecard.

 

Also, I am wearing here one of the newly released PJ's by Dick Wiesel of WOE. They come in many styles and colors. I love the texture of this PJ, something I would love to wear in RL. These pajama set is consist of top layers, pants and sculpted lower cuffs and strings.




Aubrey Wears:


Pjs: WoE LP-01g Klye Pajamas - Yellow
Accessories: .HoD. Spite Piercings
Skin: FREE on Iren's Group [Check on Notice]

Shape: ::SHIKI:: Ego Shape by Jeckie Hax

Hair: Exile Devon - Greystone

Poses: Glitterati Poses by Katey Coppola


No comments: