Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fiona - from Free Speerit



Recently, I've been a huge fan of dark skin although I'm quite fairly one in RL. But there's something about dark skin that makes women really sexy and Fiona's Gold skin by Free Speerit just caught my interest.



The skin provides 6 different make ups and on each make up gives 4 optional choices on hair base, which is totally cool. I so love skins that provide optional hair base because really, there are some hair that when you wear sometimes a part of your bald head shows. So it's nice to find these options from fiona.



The make ups are also great from glossy lipstick, to natural and matte. And it so matched on my shiki shapes that makes it really awesome "ME." *Big Grins.*

Try out your demo here I'm sure you will also love this skin.

Other Credits:
Baiastice Old Lace
Shiki Aubrey Shape by Jeckie Hax
Exile Monica/chimera

No comments: