Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pose, pose, pose.. <3



I am so thrilled to try this new pose prop from glitterati, the Sci fi Hallway. It basically consist of 10 new model poses, and if you are a big "poser" like me, you definitely will have fun on this one. 



I just so love photography and posing on my camera is one thing I will never get tired of doing. That's why when I see new poses or even just poseballs, you would see me right away hopping on them. *My husband Liam nods.*



Also this past few days, I chance upon stores with great group gifts. Do you like my new skin? Do you like my new hair? My shoes? My clothes? Surprisingly, they are all free. Check on my style tips below. *smiles*



Style Tips:

Top: Curious Kitties Aged Stripe Top - Group Gift
Bottom: Pants/Skirt/Socks from the set *Donna Flora* Mita
Shoes: [IHS] Bows Bows Distressed Black FREE HERE
Accessories: [Chuculet] fantastic four bangles - noirish 1L
                  Dark Mouse - Bank's Closed Earrings
Hair: Nyanotech 09-A Hair - Curious Kitties Group Gift
Skin: Emily Skin Series - FabFree 7K Group Gift [Check on Notice]
Shape: Shiki Morgan Shape by Jeckie Hax
Eyes: :: Exodi :: Bewitched Eyes 
Bag: FREE with Matching Scarf HERE
Poses: Glitterati Poses by Katey Coppola

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great.Thanks for sharing.Wish you all a Happy Christmas n New Year eve ahead.

Cheers!!
Flowers to Hyderabad|Cakes,Gifts to India