Friday, December 4, 2009

New! from Ingenue



 Betty Doyle of Ingenue has once again come up with another retro/vintage clothing, the Judy blouses and Rosie Jumpers. These new outfits come in many cute colors depending on your mood of the day. I like the style of the dotted top with the puffy sleeves. It is something new to me.

 

Okay probably not. Reminds me somehow of my gradeschool uniform woots! Anyway, I so love to dress up and this time, I pick on the right color to match with my every accessories. Now I look like a reserved yet stylish young lady, I can never wear something like this one on RL except school. But it's good and fun to try new ones and make a fashion out of it. OMG! I so love this look. Reminds me of those pictures in the late 80's, the western Indiana Jones movies and stuff.

 

Now suddenly, I feel like going on a picnic date with my hubby. But where is he? *Looking up in the sky thinking that maybe he is flying out there LOL. Because he loves to fly.*



Style Tips:


Top: Ingenue ::Judy:: True Blue
Bottom: Ingenue ::Rosie:: Slate
Shoes: In Her Shoes - Warm Winter Boots Red - FREE HERE
Hat: Chic Beach Hat Cyan - Sensual Mistery
Bag: Backet String/Python - FREE HERE

Glasses: FREE from Vive 9 Freebie bag
Watch: *chronokit* watch no.26 *Majestio* female
Hair: =TEKUTEKU= ponette_side
Poses: PDA Poses

No comments: