Sunday, April 11, 2010

BOOM LOVE

 BOOM

I think I wanna rant for a little bit on this entry with hopes that no one reads =) Okay, I'm a mother now of 6 cute little children in SL. Four of them need food and water to sustain second life, these are my cute little bunnies. Needless to say, we have no one to depend on but ourselves alone LOL. I remember having this feeling way back when I was yet a noob. I have nothing. But still am lucky that I have my RL sister whose been an old resident. She used to be my guide, my provider and I am her dependent.

BOOM

Now the toll has turn upon me with my cute baby bunnies. I needed to get a paying job so I chance upon this small store in Old New York. Talked to the manager and had an initial interview. The job position offered was a cashier. Been hoping to get this job with fingers crossed else I wouldn't be able to sustain the food my bunnies need. I swear I tried my best but somehow, there comes a little problem in the middle of the interview. The manager told me... "I'm sorry Ms Monday we cannot possibly hire you. I'm afraid you are overly qualified for the job position offer. We hope for your kind understanding." WTH

 BOOM

So I guess, this is the irony of being too pretty and fashionable XD. Okay. I know I sucks at making up stories. So I'll shut up now...  =)



Style Card:
*BOOM* Love Dress - NEW
[M2M] Ear Elf With Piercing(Star)/White Skull
TIK TOK-Pearl beads-Black necklace
- .HoD. - Spite Piercing
Moloko Lawsonia Tattoo
[Gos] Burlesque Boots
 

Estectica Poses





2 comments:

KawaiiNicole said...

LOL! This is so funny. My bunnies will be foodless soon too :(

Unknown said...

mine too =((
i need a paying job.. LOL!