Sunday, April 11, 2010

EMO

01_068_003

I can see me...
The Rude Me... and the Good Me.

 01_068_002

I'm impatient and I wait for no one. I'm restless, so I'll never be willing to follow. I'm rude, and I couldn't care less. This is who I am. Content with ignorance, blinded and naive.

01111

but when I love, I LOVE GIVING. 
I LOVE GIVING LOVE.
And..........
No matter how I've been hurt, I'd forgive.
When I've forgiven, that's it, we are DONE :)

 01_068_008

Pardon this Emo.
She can't think of what else to write.
  Let her photos speak for her.
Meanwhile, this is her.
She is EMO.




Style Card/ Credits:
(Hot Mood) Retrostyle Dress - NEW
[M2M] Ear Elf With Piercing(Star)/White Skull
*JD* BOA black stars - NEW
*JD* Eye diamante  silver - NEW
*JD* NAILS 20 black & Red studs - NEW
- .HoD. - Spite Piercing
Moloko Lawsonia Tattoo
[Gos] Burlesque Boots


On Body:
Garage Skin emo makeup ton-2
Shapes by Jeckie Hax
RedGrave Eyelashes
Teku-Teku Hair


ALL Poses Used: 
  

No comments: