Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This is how You should Look in Spring 2010! =))

Action

Action introduced their new ensemble for the Spring 2010. I'm wearing the Ripple Mini Dress in Tangerine color. This ensemble includes the hair with headphones and a matching sling backs shoes. I love the edgy look so I also wear my fave Tats by Kannival.
 
Action

The store is having a 50% Green Sale for a week and perhaps you can get a green color of this ensemble for a half price :D

*Action Womens Ripple Mini Dress - Tangerine


Visit Action
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Action%20Surf%20Sk8te/128/128/2


I Wear:
Action Ensemble Spring 2010 - NEW
[Ensemble includes hair, shoes, bangles and the sexy mini dress]

::Page 3:: Pretty Nails with Rings - NEW
::Page 3:: True Brown Eyes 5 - NEW
- .HoD. - Spite Piercing
Kanival Tattoo - Oriental Flower

On Body:
DeeTalez Skin April Dark Brown - NEW
Shapes by Jeckie Hax - NEW
Amacci Eyelashes "Belle" Black - NEW


Poses Used:



No comments: