Saturday, April 10, 2010

NEW! DeeTaleZ Skin - April [Improvised]

NEW! DeeTalez Skin April [Improvised]

I am just so excited to show you these, the Newly Improvised April Skin by DEETALEZ! This time, they come in a wide variations of make-ups, eyebrows color and an optional hair base.  I am happy that Steffi Villota has come up with these new features, esp with the April skin because I have been using April for the longest time since I had it XD.

NEW! DeeTalez Skin April [Improvised]

The new April skin comes in 3 skin tones: Light, Tan and Dark Tan. My photos show all the tan version of different make ups and eyebrows shades. On the above photos, I wear April Skin in brown tan eyebrows, both in clear and freckled versions. These new freckled skins, as you can notice, are lovely and very photo realistic. They come so naturally!

NEW! DeeTalez Skin April [Improvised]

I am also fond of wearing blonde, whether on skin and on hair. The blonde version of this new April skin is also very stunning! I'm happy I have more variations of April skins to wear.

NEW! DeeTalez Skin April [Improvised]
[Above Photos: New April Blonde Tan skins - clear]

NEW! DeeTalez Skin April [Improvised]
[Above Photos: April Blonde Tan skins - Smokey Eyes Make up]

NEW! DeeTalez Skin April [Revised]
[Above Photos: I wear April blonde natural 2 tan with hairbase]

Try Your FREE DEMO now!

Visit DeeTalez
http://slurl.com/secondlife/DeeTaleZ/123/99/35

Also Worn:
DeeTaleZ blue VI eyes
Shapes by Jeckie Hax

No comments: