Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fashionable Clown Glasses, Yay I Love It!

Fashionity & rbcg Glasses

Check out these New Clown Glasses by rbcg. They're soooo cool and yeah, very fashionable! I love how they coordinate and compliment in my outfit today. These glasses come in 6 cute colors! On my photos, I wear black, purple, red, blue and orange.

rbcg.the clown's glasses

The Sexy outfit I'm wearing is featured on Hump Day SALE by Fashionity. Royal blue tank top and capri pants are settled for only L$69. This is a limited grid wide sale so you better get them quick.

Fashionity


Visit rbcg and Fashionity


I Wear:
*FF* Royal Blue Flora - Only L$69
Stiletto Moody Bare Anita (ColorSet)


Accessories Used:
rbcg.the clown's glasses - ALL NEW
TIK TOK-Black Pearl beads-neck & short
TIK TOK-mouth beads black
*OC* Hot Summer Bag (claire) - New Group Gift


On Body:
DeeTalez  Skin April natural 2 sun - NEW
Shapes by Jeckie Hax [Custom shape]
RedGrave Eyelashes
Poses Used:

No comments: