Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Hearts Day to All Lovers Inlove! :D

Liam Courier

Today is the day of love. I went shopping with Hubby and we did the more western version of exchanging gifts on the same day instead of the 14th of Feb and March. Hubby got me 3 photo pose sets from glitterati which you will see more in my future work, and for Hubby, I got him some shirts that look nice on him by Sey. He is that kind of a t-shirt and jeans guy but I think he dresses down too much so I encourage him to dress better.

Or photo shows how much We love each other... XD

Beyond just exchanging commercial gifts we also spent time together talking to  each other on SL voice and taking photos. We took a few funny ones as always because we both like to joke around a lot.

Happy Couples

We also took some sweet ones hmmm this kiss pose is one of my favorites XD. It was a nice Valentine's day for us. I got to spend time with Hubby and we both gave something that the other could use. I still wishes for another bunny though oooopss. [He would always object coz he is a jealous guy ssshhh.]

Happy Hearts Day Babe

My Hubby Wears:
Shirt: :sey T-shirt_75 [half-simple]
Pants- Lewis Outfit Jean - Klam Design
Boots-(Shiny Things) Murphys - black boots
Ring-JCNY - Calla, Mens Wedding Band
Watch-*chronokit* watch no.26 *Majestio* male 01

I am wearing:
DeeTaleZ Tops mini with lace bra patt red
DeeTaleZ Skirts hot mini jeans dirtyblue
E! Apparel Rondo Striped Socks (Red)
- .HoD. - Bodiqua Mega Hoops *Silver*
- .HoD. - Hopeless Rosary (Chest)
(vive9) Risky Readers [abyss]
Ring-JCNY - Calla, women's Wedding Band
CaNDy NaiL #000 Basic Nail Plum
[BUKKA] watch lasta (M)
MIEL HAI BOOTS - RED

On Body:
DeeTalez Skin April natural 3 light blonde
Shiki Shape by Jeckie Hax
Eyes by Sergg Body Shop
RedGrave Eyelashes
W&Y HAIR New 114 LIMITED
W&Y HAIR HAT 114 friend

Poses Used:
Glitterati | Izumiya | Storin

No comments: