Friday, February 19, 2010

The Green Gothic Look?

KBL: Lorcet & IceCream Jewelry

I don't know if I can convince you that this look is gothic but for me, it is XD. The Lorcet dress by KBL inspired me to come up with this look. They also come in colors pink, blue and black, but my fave is GREEN :D

KBL: Lorcet & IceCream Jewelry

So yeah, this is me in fancy gothic style filled with ice cream cone accessories.. beat that HA! Also the new Cora hairstyle by I Love Olive is awesome. Check that out! :D

KBL: Lorcet & IceCream Jewelry

Credits/ Style Card:
KBL: Lorcet & IceCream Jewelry - NEW 
+DV8+ Deathrock Candy Janes shoes


On Body:
CandyDoll Lali skin - Gray Pale 
Shiki Shapes by Jeckie Hax
Cora Hair by I Love Olive - NEW 
::DtD::03::Suzushiro::PrimNeko Eyes

Poses Used:
EverGlow poses

No comments: