Sunday, February 21, 2010

LOTD: I'm Pink, I'm Blonde, I'm a Barbie XD

Pink - LOTD

Today's look is inspired by my new blonde hair, a subscriber's gift by ChiChickie. I suggest you join the store's subscribo coz the hair designer is very generous in giving gifts XD. Anyway, I had not much going on today other than I went to Phoenix Rising's new store grand opening celebration. It was a successful one and the store is loaded with lots of new releases and trendy fashion. I always admire every designs at Phoenix, they're just one of my favorites.

Pink - LOTD

So today, I just decided to spend time with the kids: my 2 pugs and my baby bunnie. My hubby is around too but he isn't feeling so well because he is sad that Canada lost in the Olympic hockey game. Hubby must have been born with a Canadian heart, mind, soul and blood too coz that's how much he patronizes Canada LOL. But anyway, wherever his heart is, our kids and I are going to support him. My baby kenjie nods.

with my Baby Kenjie


StyleCard/ Credits:
Top Shirt: *BOOM* Aion - 1L Tees

Mini skirts: DeeTaleZ Skirts hot mini jeans beige
Socks: E! Apparel Rondo Striped Socks (Pink)
Boots: ::Duh:: Sneaker Boots - SAH


Accessories Used:
- .HoD. - Spite Piercings
Lostwood Bangles - FREE
Izumiya Chain Necklace - FREE


On Body:

DeeTalez April Skin - natural 3 light blonde
Shiki Shapes by Jeckie Hax
ChiChickie! Monica Ash Hair - New Subscribo Gift

No comments: