Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More from the Red Packet Hunt :D

Yay! I have finished the Red Packet Hunt and I know I did it it kinda late and most of these stuffs are already blogged but I'm still showing some of the items I like hehe.

Ugly Dorothy SKin - RPH

Skin: RPH #11 Ugly Dorothy
Shiki Shapes by Jeckie Hax
Necklace: RPH #5 ::Happy Finds:: 
Nails: RPH #29 LoveSoul 
Hair: RPH #8 couverture

RPH Items

Tops & Leggings: RPH #22 - KENZIE & CO
Slippers: RPH #30 - BeetleBones
Chinese Tea House -  RPH #22 MudHoney

Mother Goose

Skins: RPH #32 Mother Goose's
Shiki Shapes by Jeckie Hax
Hair: Curious Kitties - FREE
Chinese Headpiece: RPH #18 Atelier AM
Top: RPH #12 tomoto
Leggings: RPH #16 - Tee*fy

Mah Poor Quality

Skins: RPH #17 Mah Poor Quality
Shiki Shapes by Jeckie Hax 
Clothes: RPH #39 ARAI
Hair with Ribbons - RPH #33 [kik]

Bunny

Skins: RPH #25 [[Bunny B]]
Shiki Shapes by Jeckie Hax
Slip Dress: RPH #2 Aurora Shop
 Necklace/ Scarf: RPH #34 LG Concept

No comments: