Friday, February 26, 2010

NEW! Accessories by FUSION

 Fusion

There's a new talented designer named Adria Joubert, owner of FuSion who does an amazing job on sculpted accessories. I am so mesmerized by all of her designs infact, I have worn some of these yesterday, but I feel like I'll be wearing them more than often XD.

Accessories by Fusion

Most of her accessories feature detailed gems, beads, metal textures, and scupltie parts. As you can see from the photos, these accessories offer a lot of options when putting together to your look... definitely my faves!

Fusion


Style Card/ Credits:
DeeTaleZ Laced up camouflage dress
Stiletto Moody Bare Robin (ColorSet) v1.30 (sml) - NEW

Accessories:
:Fusion: beaded Hooped Earrings - NEW
:Fusion: Dagger and Skull Bracelet - NEW
:Fusion: Gold Pendant Necklace - NEW
:Fusion: Gold Pendant Bracelet - NEW

On Body:
DeeTalez April Skin - natural 3 light blonde
Shiki Shapes by Jeckie Hax
Teku-Teku Hair
Candy Nails - Ivy

No comments: