Saturday, April 3, 2010

NEW! Releases by DEETALEZ & EverGlow Poses!

New! DeeTalez Boyfriend Shirt

Steffi Villota, designer and owner of DeeTaleZ has lots of new releases coming! I am wearing the new Boyfriend Shirts! They come in all clothing layers with a collar prim. Available in many nice colors and detailed patterns.


New! DeeTalez Boyfriend Shirts

These Boyfriend Shirts make good pair in jeans and mini skirts. On my photos, I wear the DeeTalez flared jeans. I love the simple and comfy look, an excellent choice for Summer!

New! DeeTalez Boyfriend Shirt

DeeTalez also has these Sexy Sommer dresses.
They come in many solid and print patterns.

NEW! DeeTaleZ Dresses HOT sommer

Pink is my color for today XD.
Simply Gorgeous.

DeeTalez New Sommer Dress

Here are some of the available colors and patterns for Sommer Dresses. They come in all clothing layers with a prim skirt. All New... Fresh.. Hot... and Sexy.. just like me LOL!

NEW! DeeTaleZ Dresses HOT sommer

On my photos, I used the new EverGlow model poses by Fanny Willis. They are currently featured at the Pose Fair 2010. These are just few of the poses she has prepared for the fair and I sooo love them poses!

NEW! DeeTaleZ Dresses HOT sommer

Visit DeeTalez and EverGlow.

Visit EverGlow at the Pose Fair.


Style Card/ Credits:
DeeTalez Sommer Dresses - ALL NEW
DeeTalez Boyfriend Shirts - ALL NEW
DeeTalez Flared Jeans


Accessories Used:
Mariposa: Jewels: Animosity - NEW
- .HoD. - Spite Piercing

On Body:
DeeTalez April Skin - natural 3 light blonde
Shiki Shapes by Jeckie Hax
Teku-Teku Hair 

Poses Used:
EverGlow Poses - ALL NEW
 

No comments: