Thursday, April 1, 2010

PF2010: Oh My Stars!

PF2010: Oh My Stars

Take a peek at this lovely couple, that's me and my hubby XD. We are trying out what KelloTaganov GossipGirl, the talented creator of Oh My Stars, has prepared for the coming Pose Fair 2010. There are many poses but here is a quick preview of what you can expect. My hubby and I enjoyed posing even if we couldn't grab friends to fill all the spots at the moment. There are 2 sweet couple poses, 1 group and 2 single poses as pictured above.
 *OMS* Always Be There
[*OMS* Couple Pose: Always Be There]

PF2010: Oh My Stars Cuddle Bugs
[*OMS* Couple Pose: Cuddle Bugs]

Oh My Stars: Jumpin
[*OMS* Group Pose: Jumpin]

 The Pose Fair 2010 will open at 12AM SLT on April 2 and until then, the SLURL access will open. Make sure you get to visit Oh My Stars booth as they have many more awesome poses in store for you.


I Wear:
Prism Miss Knickers - Dollarbie
.:::GARAGE:::. Glamour Earrings (tawny) - NEW
.:::GARAGE:::. Glamour Necklace (tawny) - NEW
Beauty Salon Cri-Cri - CriCri-Bon10-All
[BUKKA] watch lasta (M)

Liam Wears:
SHIKI-halfpants--MIDNIGHT
FKNY! Shoes

No comments: