Saturday, April 3, 2010

PF2010: WetCat & April's Group Gift

::WetCat:: Already Owned II

Wetcat Flux, creator and owner of the WetCat Poses has lots to offer in the Pose Fair 2010. Most of her poses are wayyy cool and edgy! Most of them come with a pose props like these chains in the photos. Thanks to my gorgeous friend Kojie who did the "Already Owned I & II" poses with me. Totally Wicked! XD

::WetCat:: Already Owned I

There's also a Group pose called "Paparazzi". Although I couldn't grab people on my lists to do the poses with me but I totally enjoyed doing them.
This is All three me =D

13

RainDrops Pose Set

PF2010 ::WetCat:: "Raindrops" pose set

Also, there's this Raindrops pose set that has 5 sweet couple poses. The cute umbrella comes with it. Hubby and I had fun doing these poses last night.

PF2010 ::WetCat:: "Raindrops" pose set

Sweet Couple in one umbrella XD.

PF2010 ::WetCat:: "Raindrops" pose set

What could be more better is this "Easter Eggs April's Group Gift." Of course its FREE! and it consist of 5 cute poses. Wetcat Flux is very generous to its valued group members. The Group gift changes every month so make sure you join her group HERE.

01

There are a lot more at the Pose Fair, like the gorgeous model poses I have been previously using in my blog posts. Visit WetCat at the Pose Fair.

WetCat Mainstore
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Syntax%20Isles/111/45/21

WetCat on XstreetSL
https://www.xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&MerchantID=459201 


On the Raindrops Poses, I Wear:
(Nushru) Cracked in Lavender Group Gift
Ruru@Pino [Heureux anniversaire)]
Stiletto Moody Bare Anita (ColorSet)  - NEW

No comments: